Saturday, March 28, 2009

What even IS a blog?


Alright... So this post will just be all about me trying to figure out how blogs work. I always thought that making a blog would be easy and whenever I felt like I had things I wanted to say to the world, I'd go ahead and make one.

Unfortunately it's a lot harder than it seems like it should be. I got all registered and everything, chose a template, a name and a domain, (that was pretty hard, just because I had to make some serious decisions and be commited to them FOREVER), but THEN when I thought the hard stuff was over, I tried to add some friends' blogs to "follow"... and I've decided it's impossible. So, I guess this blog will mainly be for me. Like, a journal... that's online and very public. My technology self-esteem has gone down quite a bit, so maybe I'll write a post about how quickly our lives are becoming like I always imagined "the future" would be like.

Alright well, if anyone can read this and if anyone knows MAGIC and wants to tell me how to become blog friends, I'd love to hear about it. In the meantime I guess I'll get some sleep and try again tomorrow.

Oh and this is a picture of me and Cameron... the subjects of this blog. I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to attach a picture and so far it looks like success!

Great first post, huh?

0 comments: